Leave Your Legacy of Friendship…
Your legacy gift to Friends of the Portage Senior Center (FPSC) will ensure programs and services for older adults continue long into the future. What better way to honor the Portage Senior Center than to leave a lasting legacy that helps older adults connect with their community and thrive through making connections.
The FPSC suggests you discuss with your lawyer and/or financial advisor the methods of giving that will be the most beneficial and appropriate for you. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how your charitable bequest will best support the Portage Senior Center. Your gift can result in considerable tax benefits.
Ways To Create Your Legacy…
- Prepare a will with your lawyer or financial advisor and leave a gift to The Friends of the Portage Senior Center.
- Consider using personal assets for your charitable gifts, such as stocks, bonds, CD’s, real estate, vehicles, art and jewel
- Name The Friends of the Portage Senior Center as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension.
- Purchase a life insurance policy naming The Friends of the Portage Senior Center as beneficiary.
- Name The Friends of the Portage Senior Center as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
Mailing Address: Friends of the Portage Senior Center, 320 Library Lane, Portage, MI 49002
Federal Tax ID # 38-3022381
For more information please call Kim Phillips,